Wednesday, March 30, 2011

It's a baby?????

So here I am four months later trying to do a recap of what has been going on in our busy life....oh why do I put of updating my blog I will never know. Any way the first thing that I need to write about it that we are expecting a BABY BOY the first week in September. We found out yesterday what we are having and let me tell you I have a very happy husband and 2 children. I haven't seen a grin on Brandons face that big for a long time. My mom came over to watch the kids yesterday while Brandon and I went up north to my doc appointment. She had Ry and Whit with her (they had gone to her house the day before). When they walked in the door Whit says to me where is my baby brother? I said the baby is in mommy's tummy. She gave me a funny look and then Riley said are you going to the doc today to get the baby out of your tummy? I said no mommy still has to get big and fat before we get baby here. Any way, we paid to have a 16 week ultrasound because I just had to know it was killing me this time. Brandon has said why are we doing this today me and the kids know it is a boy and sure enough it is. As many of you know this baby was quite a surprise to our family but I am so excited and feel so blessed to be pregnant with him. We were well I should say I didn't want to tell people what we were having. I thought it would of been fun for our family to come to the hospital and see what the baby was, but we were both so excited that we had to share our news. So Kynlee turned one on March 3rd. We had a family party for her on her b-day. I cannot believe she is already one. Time just seems to go by faster and faster. She is such a good baby. Riley and Whitley still can't get enough of her. Whitley is always saying well hello sweetheart how are you? They both love to hold her and give her loves. Kynlee had her very own chocolate cake for her b-day. She loved the frosting and digging her hands in the cake. She got some fun things for her special day. So on February 2nd we left for our family vacation to Sea World, Mexican Riveria Cruise and Disneyland and returned home on Valentine's Day! We had such a great time. Kynlee stayed in St. George with grandpa and grandma Richards and did so good while we was gone. We left St. George on Thursday around noon and got to San Diego around six that night. The kids did so good in the car. Whit never got out of her car seat the entire time. We only stopped once at a rest stop and she was asleep. On Friday we got up and went to Sea World. We had all been before except for Whitley. We had a really good time other then it was a little windy and cold. That night we met up with my mom and Dent and went to dinner. The next day we got up and got the car loaded and headed to breakfast. After breakfast we headed to the port. When I first saw the ship I could not believe how massive it was. The kids were so excited. The ship had come in late that morning so we had to wait in line for a couple hours. This was quite an adventure with 2 antsy kids and 3 large suitcases and a carry on. We got some really strange looks from a lot of people like I am so glad that is you and not me, or what are you guys thinking. Once we got through all the security and on the ship we went up by one the pools and had lunch. The ship left about five o'clock that afternoon. On Sunday Brandon and some of the other family members went to the superbowl party. Me and my mom and the kids just hung out. Earlier in the day the captain came over the intercom and said that a passenger on the ship had a serious medical condition and we needed to turn around so the coast guard helicopter could come and get him. When the helicopter came me, my mom and the kids went up on the top deck and watched them lower a basket down and get him and the on board nurse. It was pretty neat to watch. The man had had a heart attack and needed to get to a hospital. The next day the captain came over the intercom and said we had lost a engine but they had 4 more and the ship would still be able to do what it needed to do. We were all beginning to wonder if we were going to make it to Puerto Vallerta the next day or not. We did and we had a great time. We took a tour of the city and had lunch in a rain forest. It was so pretty. While we were eating in the trees the branches started moving and falling. Our waiter had to move us to a different table there was a iguana in the trees causing some chaos. This thing was over 5 feet long and they told us they get much larger than that. We also went to Mr. Tequila and seen how they made tequila. They had Brandon and Dent try different kinds of aged Tequila. It was so funny to watch there faces. That afternoon we went to the beach and let the kids play in the sand and water. They loved it and didn't want to leave. When we was walking back to the ship there was a crowd of people standing by a sea lion. You could get your picture with him so we did. He put his front fins around me and Brandon and gave us both a big kiss on the cheeks. I loved it...the kids were a little unsure. The next day we went to Mazatlan. We left the kids on the ship in day care and Brandon and I took a tour of the city. Our tour guide was amazing and gave us so much information. He took us to the beach that afternoon. Brandon and I walked the beach looking for seashells and found so many neat ones. There was pelicans everywhere diving in the ocean for fish. We had lunch on the beach then headed back to the ship. The next day was our last stop and it was in Cabo San Lucas. This was by far the prettiest beach. The water was so clear and the sand was so soft. All the family hung out on the beach at Gilligans for the day. The kids had so much fun making sand castles and playing in the water. I got to hold a iguana that day. Brandon was in a drinking contest with the bartender. He drank or maybe I should say guzzled a beer faster than the bartender. It was funny to watch them. The cruise was amazing and we had such a good time. We went to a magic show, a couple dance/singing performances ate at fine dining 2 nights, swam, relaxed, laid in the sun, watched whales and just enjoyed ourselves. The kids had a really good time and grew to love the staff at club hal that watched them. They had so many fun different activities for them to do. We got off the ship on Saturday morning and headed for Disneyland. It was a surprise for the kids we hadn't told them. It was such a nice warm sunny day - 82 degrees in Anaheim. When we were in the parking garage at Disneyland there is pictures of the characters on the walls. The kids kept saying there is goofy, daisy, mickey, donald. But that was as far as it went as we were walking in the main gates Ry says I think this is Disneyland. He had been before but Whitley hadn't. We had such a good time. It was really busy though. We waited at least a 1/2 hour for every ride. Whitley loved seeing Tinkerbell in the firework show. We saw Mickey, Minnie, Alice and the Mad Hatter, Aerial, Tangled, Goofy walking around the park. That night after the fireworks Brandon was holding Whit's had and walking and I was behind with Ry I heard this lady walking toward us say look that little girl is sound asleep walking. I got up by Brandon and Whit was sound asleep walking, her head was off to the side and she was out. It was so cute, but sad they were both so tired after more then a week of vacationing. We drove to Barstow and got a room that night. The next morning we got up early and Brandon took a picture of the kids sleeping they were tangled up together. Any way we got ready and left to head back to St. George. It wasn't until we had been home for a couple of days that I realized we didn't have our camera. We are pretty sure it got left in the hotel in Barstow the last place we used it. I have called twice and emailed them, but nothing. It devastates me. I was so upset for a few days. But then realized I can't do anything about it. We just don't have any pictures of our 3 trips. Any way, we just have to remember the memories. We have since bought a new camera. Our trip was so fun but it was so good to get back to St. George and see Kynlee. She changed so much while we were gone. We came back and she was saying grandpa and chattering like crazy. She was so glad to have her family back. Ry had his first school play a couple weeks ago. His class did Goldilocks and the 3 bears. He was baby bear and did so good. Kynlee finally has 3 teeth now. She got 2 on the bottom the week of her b-day and one of her top ones a couple days ago. She had been my latest teether. We got rid of her bottle a couple weeks ago and she is doing really good. Whit is just full of life and likes everything especially barbies. I got all my old barbies out and she dresses and undresses them all day long. She got to go to the cattle auction a couple weeks ago with grandpa and grandma Curtis. She thought that was neat and asked my mom what everyone of there names was. Grandma had to think fast!!! Brandon turned 28 on Sunday. He worked most of his b-day but came home to a yummy chocolate cake that Ry and grandma Camille had made him. Ry decorated it himself and did such a good job. Well that about sums up life for us for the last few months. We are all really anxious for SPRING and CAMPING!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker