Saturday, May 14, 2011

A little update and pictures

Kynlee crawling



The girls rocking with their daddy


Kynlee having ice cream with her daddy



Brandon's chocolate cake Ry decorated for him


Brandon on his 28th birthday with the kids!



Whit in another favorite skirt outfit



Wild turkeys up the mountain


Whit in one of her favorite skirt outfits!



Kyn taking a snooze in her high chair


Ry shooting his bb gun at pop cans-he is a great shot!


Kynlee in the lid & tupperware drawer

(her favorite place to play and pull it all out)



Our princess Whitley out riding her bike


R&R time with Daddy





Ry's kindergarten play of the 3 bears


Kynlee's baby stroller from mom and dad



Kynlee's mermaid car from G&G Curtis


Mmmmmm!


Kynlee's 1st birthday cake

(Chocolate cake with choclate frosting-she loved the frosting!)


Whit helping Kyn open her presents


Kynlee's 1st b-day

So when I updated last I did not include any pictures partly because we lost our camera on our trip. We have since bought a new camera and we have put a few pics on the camera so I wanted to get them on our blog. Life is going good. I will be six months pregnant tomorrow. People have been asking me lately if I am ready for this baby...the answer is no I feel horrible because I haven't thought much about him I am so busy with the other 3 especially my very needy 14 month old Kynlee. She loves her moma so much. When anybody else gets near her she just runs for me and scowls at them even her daddy. Boy oh boy are we going to have an adjustment in a few months. I am honestly scared of how she is going to act and get along with the new baby. She started walking at 13 months. She is cruising now and goes wherever she pleases. Her favorite words to say are BATMAN, moma, dada, ball, tobu(toby the dog), dink(drink), grandma, grandpa, she knows the cow says moo, sheep saws baa, dog saws woof, she knows where her nose and eyes are. She loves to put on shoes, she always has to have the same thing in each of her hands like a ball in each hand, crayons or lip gloss. She loves to play with dolls and push them in the stroller, she loves purses and putting things in them, she is fascinated with balls and packs her blankie everywhere. She loves to be outside, go for bike or stroller rides, and follow her brother and sister everywhere. Riley is almost done with kindergarten for the year. He turns 6 on Tuesday and is having a party with his friends at the park on Monday. He has started t-ball and has his first game on Wednesday. Whitley is still loving preschool and has learned so much. She loves to be outside. She loves to play pretend(especially school or restaurant). Recently she has become obsessed with wearing skirts. She wants to wear them everyday. She is still attached to her blanket - it goes everywhere with her and if she can't find it (which isn't very often) you would think the world has ended. She loves to dress up like a cowgirl. She loves necklaces, bracelets, and lip gloss. She knows everything about everybody. She is our little mother hen and keeps a close watch on us all. All three of the kids are doing very well. They keep us very busy! Brandon just got done working on the wall move at the mine. He worked 15 days straight. The next one is planned for August and is suppose to be 38 days long. I don't know what I will do - 15 days was plenty long. We are so excited for school to be out so we can go camping. The trailer is all cleaned and ready were just counting down the days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker